Friday, March 1, 2013

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my brand new blog, Only Book Reviews. I have created this blog to review the books I read. It will take some time to get posts up as I will only review books that I have freshly read, not the ones I've read in the past (unless I do a re-read). I will cover any author from well-known beloved authors to authors not so well known. My favourite genre is Fantasy, however I will read just about anything. There are so many books I've read from, in my opinion, authors who aren't well known but have so much potential. One of the reasons I am starting this is to perhaps spread the word, even if I only reach a handful of people. They could in turn reach a handful more and it snowballs from there! I hope whoever stumbles upon this blog will at least find a new treasure for their shelves. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment